About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

More Lessons Learned from Pets

Here's Day 2 of some of the instructions I've received from my number one furry friend just by watching her go about her daily business. If you missed Day 1, here's a link to Lessons Learned from Pets.

Get dressed up sometimes. It will make you feel happy, just because.

Let it all hang out sometimes. (See note above).

When the work (or play) is done, for goodness' sake, take a rest.

We're having a happy rainy day down South. Hope you are having a happy one, too.

TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment