About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Family and Freedom

I hope you all are enjoying time with your family and friends today, as I am. We are happy for the freedom to do so each day in our great USA. In the spirit of family and the freedom to be as crazy as we want to be, I bring you some photos of our country life. Crazy maybe, but there's never a time we are bored without the big city lights.

I won't explain any of these photos - that may just make them crazier.














Happy Independence Day!

Much love,
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment