About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer Nostalgia and Marsh Views

Post-Labor Day, I always become nostalgic for summer. I feel like it's all gone (even though we still have mid-90 temps). Everyone is in the fall rush with work-related projects and school is back in full swing.

So, I was flipping through some of my photos of our summer island visits. Even though there's a beach there, we love hanging out in the tidal creeks and on the marsh just as much.

Isn't South Carolina's coast beautiful?



Can I please go back there?

No deadlines...

No homeschool lesson plans to complete...

and no telephone ringing.

I feel happy and sad all at the same time.

No one call a psychiatrist, please.

I promise I'll have it all together by October 1, when there's no chance of summer's return.

Love from the country,
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment