About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Goals

Forget the resolution(s) this year. I'm all about the goals. Looking through some of my old journals, I recognized the goals I had written down actually came true. I know I've read over and over to write down your goals, but I guess I never really realized how powerful that one step can be.

So....moving into the current age (I won't tell you how old those journals actually are). I just downloaded a cool new app on my iPad called "Index Card." It allows you to write notes on virtual index cards that you can organize into multiple projects. For someone like me who's a visual person, this works as a great way to take notes in a clutter-free manner.

The first project I set up was "2012 Goals." Here they are. I thought if I listed them, you could hold me to them.

1. Get my new web site live
2. Start a business blog
3. Lose five pounds
4. Begin writing my book
5. Make five new business contacts per week
6. Declutter the house (this one crops up about every other year).

What are your goals this year? I'd be interested to know what everyone is focused on.

Happy New Year!
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment