Thursday, January 26, 2012
Multitasking, Mama Style
1. taught my son how to multiply mixed numbers and fractions
2. found some cold medicine for Mr. Country Belle
3. brewed tea for supper
4. marinated a pork tenderloin (supper again)
5. took a phone call
6. interviewed a couple about their home renovation project for a magazine article
7. wrote another magazine article about fireplace mantels
8. edited an article prior to publication
9. began writing another article on home construction
10. helped the dog, Molly, out to potty (remember, she's 16 1/2 years old)
11. gave Molly her medicine and eye drops (we almost lost her this week, but she's good as can be except for the eyesight loss in her right eye)
12. fed the cat
13. helped the dog out to potty (see #10 above)
14. taught my son how to spot a verb-transitive and direct object in a sentence
Whew! Mamas have their hands full. Now it's off to the afternoon.
I need a "ladysitter" like Beverly Hills Real Housewife Kyle.
I think I'll ask for one for my birthday.