About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Burn, baby, burn

I told you about our weekends in the country, often filled with work but fun in their own particular ways. Thought I'd share a couple of photos from last weekend.

Here's what happens when you add two boys, two grown men, a winter day of sunshine, and a big pile of sticks to a healthy dose of country land.
Oh, and I forgot to mention: a lighter and some leftover New Year's fireworks.



Hey, they turned it into a big party.
An all-day and into-the-night party (embers burn a long time).

Make a party out of whatever life hands you today.

Happy day,
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment