About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Dog's Life

I don't believe in reincarnation, but if I did I would want to come back as one of our retriever-dogs.

7 am - What we gonna do today?


8 am - Homeschool again? I need to rest.



9 am - That 30-second game of fetch EXHAUSTED me.


10 am - Is that a crumb under your seat? I love it when you snack!


The rest of the afternoon (besides the 3-minute burst of energy after supper).....



And the evening.....

Well, I won't bore you with more photos of a sleeping dog. You might get the wrong idea.

Have a happy day!
TCB

Related pet posts:
Pet Photos
What I've Learned from my Pets




No comments:

Post a Comment