About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Country Critters

We've had some beautiful days recently by the river, with temps in the mid-70s. Perfect March weather.


My son and I packed up some vegetables and headed to our neighbors' pasture to feed the goats. He has been hankering for one or two of his own, but I don't think Mr. Country Belle wants to spend his weekend afternoons putting up pasture fencing. So we're doing the next best thing.

The animals always come running as soon as my son makes his nanny goat noises. (Next time I'll video that for you).

The Big Hoss always gets fed first. You don't feed him, NO ONE else gets by.

Spring babies on the farm! These are siblings.

Awwwww......

It is so much fun to see the babies grow while I see my baby grow.

Have a happy day!
TCB

Related stories:
What I've Learned from my Pets
Life in the Country

No comments:

Post a Comment