About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Household Critters

Earlier this week, I wrote about some of the country critters around these parts. There are several household pets that act like critters, too. What makes a critter? It's all about the mischief involved.


And sometimes it's just pure love. This critter has to be touching someone most of the time.

The critter in the laundry basket is sitting on my clean clothes!! Argh!

"Bad doggie!" (Kitty's words, not mine).

Ever heard the saying, "Don't wake the sleeping giant?"

"I give up. Chasing kitties takes up too much energy..."

"...and too much nap time."

Have a happy day with your critters.
Love,
TCB

Related posts:
Strangers in the Night
Pet Photos
What I've Learned from Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment