About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Food...and Mama

After Monday's post, Southern Blackberry Cobbler, I was informed by my mother ("Mama") that I should add a little water and some sugar to my blackberries to make them juicy. So.....my blackberries happened to be sweet, but if you like your cobbler extra juicy, you should add just a little sugar and water and let them sit a few minutes before adding to the cobbler recipe.

Here's Mama.
She sure is mad about something, but it can't be the cobbler. This is before I was even a twinkle in her eye or a thought in her head.

Y'all....don't make your mama mad.

Love,
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment