About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weekday Thought: "Fishin'"

I know...you're smack dab in the midst of a work week. And even if you're a stay-at-home mom - well, I for one know YOU ARE SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORK WEEK.

So here's a thought for sunny days (which we happen to have right now in South Carolina):

Sunday fishin'.

And here's another thought from my photo archives, and one I'm a little more partial to:

Chocolate-dipped vanilla ice cream cones. (Bet I made you want one).

Hey, it's still "Indian Summer."

Have a happy day.
Love,
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment