About Dana

My photo
I'm a dichotomy of blue jeans, pretty jewelry, frugalista, and Southern girl living the simple rural life. I want to live my life holistically, thoughtfully, economically, and most of all gratefully, and encourage other women to do the same.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Essential Oils to Solve Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

I have written in the past about my use of pure essential oils to alleviate or solve certain health issues or sicknesses over the last few months.

My use of them has been successful in curing what ails me. Recently, I have had a recurrence of carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand and wrist. Unfortunate, since I am left-handed. I haven't had an issue since my son's birth about 8 1/2 years ago. At that time, I was treated with a cortisone shot, but I am hoping to solve the issue more naturally this time with essential oils.

Using my reference book, Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils, I looked up carpal tunnel syndrome. It appears the primary oils for treatment are basil, marjoram, lemongrass, oregano, and cypress. I'm going to order them and will update you on whether they work or not. Maybe we can learn together.

Until next time,
TCB

No comments:

Post a Comment